Unpretentious Optimist with a Bad Habit of Playing Devil's Advocate; Self-Rescuing Princess; Lifelong Pirate; Proud Hufflepuff
Nobody gives a shit what I think.
Pennsylvania USA. (UTC -4)
Currently leading a serious Emma Swan appreciation life. I will stan her with my dying breath.
I ship a lot of canon pairs: mostly Captain Swan and Sleeping Warrior as well as Outlaw Queen, Rumbelle, and Snowing. I will sometimes dabble in a little "rare pair" actions if I'm in a mood.
This blog contains spoilers and if I see you hating on Milah or Marian, I will not hesitate to correct your obvious misinterpretations.
- ouat premiere: for red carpet stuff
- ouat interview: for stuff they say about the show
- ouat spoilers: for anything that WILL happen in a future episode
- ouat speculation: for anything the MIGHT happen in a future episode
- ouat bts: for interviews or pics of things that happen on set but not during a scene
- ouat cast: for pictures of the cast in a variety of settings
- ouat promo: for promotional images or small clips
- ouat sneak peek: for sneak peaks and whole scenes
Wow… look at that follower count recede…
Friendly reminder that there WILL BE SPOILERS ON THIS BLOG.
I tag pretty faithfully, so Tumblr Savior should be adequate, but seriously, no hard feelings if you unfollow me completely. (Alternately, you can blacklist my URL and whitelist things you SPECIFICALLY want to see).
Goodwin told Us Weekly that although raising little Oliver means losing more sleep, it is a challenge made easier by her husband, Josh Dallas.
“He also has not slept since mid-May. I’m always telling him, ‘You can sleep,’ but he won’t, he always helps,” Goodwin told Us. “He’s my knight in shining armor.”
During daytime hours, 4-month-old Oliver is busy scoping out his surroundings. “He’s grabbing things and really investigating them,” Goodwin explained. “He is in love with books. He holds them, he kicks his feet and gets excited when you read him a story.”